The All Results Journals: Chem is having Dr. Dingbang Xiong as a new volunteer. Dr. Xiong is now a JSPS research fellow at Kyoto University and focuses his research on the development of new thermoelectric materials.
Welcome to SACSIS team!
You can also collaborate with SACSIS as volunteer in several tasks:
* Editorial assistant for The All Results Journals
* English proofreader
* Marketing (online and off-line)
* Scientific journalism
* Web development
* Scientific writer
* Reviewer of The All Results Journals
SACSIS will provide the volunteer:
* The information, training, support and the material necessary to exercise the functions assigned to it.
* Active participation within the organization, design, evaluation and programming of the activities.
* Opportunities for professional development and social interaction with other volunteers.
For a better understanding of what you can expect as a volunteer and what is expected of you by our organization, please contact us with a brief note about your interests at: