The All Results Journals: Biol is having Dr. Syed M. Nurulain [B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc., M.Phil. and PhD] as a new volunteer.
Dr. Nurulain is working in The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, United Arab Emirates University, as Medical Research Specialist. Dr. Nurulain's area of research is focus on in vivo toxicology in rodent model, teratology, in vitro toxicology, pharmacokinetics, oximes efficacy, electrophysiology (voltage gated ion channels) and diabetes rat models, with more than forty research articles published in the field.
Welcome to SACSIS team!
You can also collaborate with SACSIS as volunteer in several tasks:
* Editorial assistant for The All Results Journals
* Scientific Copyeditors
* English proofreader
* Marketing (online and off-line)
* Scientific journalism
* Web development
* Scientific writer
* Reviewer of The All Results Journals
SACSIS will provide the volunteer:
* The information, training, support and the material necessary to exercise the functions assigned to it.
* Active participation within the organization, design, evaluation and programming of the activities.
* Opportunities for professional development and social interaction with other volunteers.
For a better understanding of what you can expect as a volunteer and what is expected of you by our organization, please contact us with a brief note about your interests at: